vendredi 20 juillet 2012

First Post




Hi, everyone. 

That's my first blog about make up tutorials and korean cosmetics, mayble others origins. 
I am setting this up purely for my passion for Skincare and Cosmetic products , and to share that passion and love with everyone – and hopefully everyone can profit and learn something from this website.

I am a young student passionate by Korea, culture and everything that goes with it.

I hope through Pretty IAM, readers will be able to :

1) Discover wonderful and amazing Asian Skincare and Cosmetic brands (or Cosmetic and   Skincare brands in general) and beauty routines
2) Educate themselves on what they are applying on your face and how to read an ingredient list.
3) Pick up the habit of reading a product’s ingredient list before purchasing them.
4)Find themselves beautiful and not to overlooked

Enjoy the beauty and spread the passion.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire